Pack 952 serves the communities of Taylor Lake Village, Seabrook and Nassau Bay. Boys mostly come to us from Robinson Elementary and a number of private schools, although all boys in the area are welcome.
Together, active boys, parents and leaders make this pack a fun and safe environment that teaches our boys skills and values they need to become outstanding citizens in our community and nation.
We're a very active Pack. Here are a few just a few of the activities we do each year:
- October 8, 2016 Rocket Launch - All scouts build and launch their own model rocket.
- October 25,2016 Pack Meeting - COSTUME PARTY * No guns, Swords, Knives - Each child to bring one bag of unopened candy
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 Pancake Breakfast - The event is always a big success and no-one leaves hungry!
- February 18, 2017 The Pack 952 Pinewood Derby - race will be held at 8:30-11:00a.m. at Taylor Lake Christian Church.
- April 18, 2017 Blue and Gold Ceremony - Pizza Party
We have four campouts planned for the Pack:
- Nov 12-13th Nassua Bay Park (tenative) - Bobcat Ceremony
- Jan 27-28 Winter Campout (TBD)
- Mar 3-4th Bovay Scout Ranch - Navasota, Texas
- April 7-9 Weblos Woods
See the "Events" tab for details.
* If you join the pack we'll give you the materials to build your pinewood derby car.
Pack 952 meets monthly, on the last Tuesday of the month, at the Taylor Lake Christian Church at 1730 Old Kirby Road. Visitors are welcome!